Opayo Magento 2 Common Errors
SameSite Cookie Errors
You can fix this following one of the guides below:
For apache users just add the following entry in the apache configuration file:
For nginx users please read the following doc: https://geekflare.com/httponly-secure-cookie-nginx/
For nginx plus users please read the following doc: https://docs.nginx.com/nginx/admin-guide/dynamic-modules/cookie-flag/
Message not from "trusted origin"
This is caused when the module Magento_Csp is disabled (Magento 2.4).
To enable it, run the following command:
bin/magento module:enable Magento_Csp
If enabling it is not possible, add the following policies to you Content Security Policies on Nginx/Apache:
API endpoints abused for stolen credit card testing
One way to avoid this is blocking the ip addresses making the purchases.
In addition find the below links with more information on this matter:
General guidelines from Adobe
General strategies to prevent this
Some recommendations for PayPal
One Step Checkout Error
We are aware of an error on Magento 2.4 when using version 1.2.040 (OSC) and 1.4.2 (Opayo Suite formerly SagePay Suite)
This can be easily solved updating OSC to the latest release.
Your Opayo Suite license is invalid
This error is provided when you haven't entered a valid license on the module configuration page. Please note that the license keys are unique for each URL. We can provide you up to 4 free dev licenses if you have your support on date. Since the dev licenses are free the domain must specify that the site is a dev, the url must contain the word dev, local, beta, staging, test, etc. Ex: dev.mysite.com. Please email us directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Invalid Opayo API Credentials
This error is provided when your credentials on the basic settings are not correct or are from the wrong environment. Please note that if you want to use TEST mode the credentials should be from the SagePay test environment.
Token expired and causing problems when running composer update
If your token expired and it's causing problems when you run composer update. You can renew your support to get a new token or simply run:
composer config --unset repositories.ebizmarts
Invalid merchant authentication
This error is provided when your API Credentials on the PI Integration are not correct. You can read how configure PI Integration and where to find your API Credentials HERE.
5006 - Unable to redirect to Vendor's web site. The Vendor failed to provide a RedirectionURL.
This is a wildcard error message, it could mean a lot of things but here is a few common issues that might lead to this.
- A firewall is not letting Sage Pay POST information to Magento
- The site is in maintenance mode and restricted only to some ip addresses or any kind of restriction
- Site is protected with username and password not letting people viewing it unles they enter the correct information. On this one it can be bypassed if you only filter GET requests, more information here.
- An error in Magento is happening when the POST data reaches our controller, before or after.
- SSL 3.0 is enabled, Sage Pay does not reach servers that are using SSL 3.0.
Something went wrong: Invalid transaction id(Magento 2.3)
To fix this, follow the steps below:
1. Run bin/magento setup:db-schema:upgrade.
2. Go to the database, search for the table sales_order_payment, in the structure of the table look for the field last_trans_id. Check that the length of the field is 100.
3. If the length is not 100, then go to the table patch_list and remove the entry Ebizmarts\SagePaySuite\Setup\Patch\Schema\EnlargeLastTransIdand repeat the previous steps.
4. Clean Magento's cache by running bin/magento cache:flush
Google ReCaptcha incompatibility
At the moment our module is not compatible with Google ReCaptcha.
FORM Integration works correctly, but PI, Server and Paypal Integrations do not work, showing an error message 'Unable to create Elavon payment, please use another payment method'
We will be working on compatibility with ReCaptcha in a future update.